• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Carolina Hurricanes 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

as much as this team this season has pissed me off at times, i still want them to win all the way!

the good news before this game - red wings do not depend on any other game's outcome, but theirs'.

here two of team's opponents for the game:

#28 Chris Lee, his records: CAR 1-3, DET 3-2 and
#9 Dan O’Rourke with stunning CAR 0-3, DET 0-3

watch out for Dan, Red Wings!

on this side of his career he seems making more bad calls and misses more infractions every game.

WINGS 6-2 :scared: seven different scorers

GO WINGS!!

Wings need to win both games against Carolina and with Pacioretty missing the game on Thursday a point would be nice, which would give them 100 points ---> they are in no matter what, because Ottawa's max is 99. If Pittsburgh and Detroit are finishing with the same amount of points the Pens will be ranked higher because they own the tie-breaker. Boston has the same number of points and ROW so I guess the next tb would be GF but not sure.

Anyway currently the Wings still control their own destiny the Sens do not.

Iam not sure if I can survive the loss to one off the worst teams in NHL which lost to the worst team in NHL last night. If Wings loose I will form NHL anonymous group and attend daily for a year. Go Wings and win it !

For all the shifting of the forward lines and the switching of the goalies Babcock is stubborn with the defensive pairs considering we have Marchenko and Oullette just sitting in the minors after showing they're more than capable

Sweet I forgot who it was, but somebody the other day was wishing for a reunion of that second line.

Helm Pav Z

Goose Telatubby Tater tots

Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said something about it in a different thread. Hopefully it gets them all going. Let's Go Wings! Edited by TheXym

Exactly why I said I can wait until Thursday to clinch... I'm aware of all the various scenerios. We hold our own fate. We just need two wins or one and one Ottawa regulation loss to clinch. I'm going for Ottawa tonight against Pittsburgh.