• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 7 GDT : at Lightning 2, Red Wings 0 (Tampa wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

I'm trying to stay positive here. Losing Kronwall is seriously the absolute worst thing that could happen to this team right now. Worse than losing Pav, Abby, Mrazek. Anybody. I'm actually about to "follow" Kindl on twitter and spend him inspirational messages all day long. Just to do my part.

In a single game, Kindl is capable of playing well. Hopefully tonight is one of those games.

Per Ken Kal's Tweat:

Babs comment, "there's a deli in MTL that he's dying to have a sandwich from" prompted me to make a dinner reservation there tomorrow night.

I love the swagger in the face of huge adversity.

:lol: Have you been to Schwartz's before? If you have then you'll know what I mean when I say that I'm pretty sure they don't take reservations.

Great quote from Babcock though. I've been sharing it with friends.

I thought in game 6 the Wings were trying to be too physical (not referring to Kronwall destroying Kucherov here, just generally) and I think they got away from what made them so successful the previous 3 games.

All the have to do is stay calm, weather the storm for the first 10 minutes or so and play their game. Hopefully they come out firing and Mrazek plays well. GO WINGS!

given all what's happened after game 6, these two individuals are MIPs (set aside theirs moronic boss) of this game:

* Kevin Pollock, he wear 33 on his miserable sweater, and

* Wes McCauley with number 4 on his striped sweater.

These two motherf***ers will be conducting what the league seems to like: have some Canadians to enjoy Florida sunshine.

Wings should ignore these two and concentrate tonight on scoring, scoring, scoring and a bit of beating crap out of Yzerman's punks (it surely makes Yzerman happy one more time).

DK has been worse with the turnovers. Sometimes I think he is color blind.

Dekeyser is nineth on the team in giveaways during the post season. He has exactly one giveaway in this series. Ericsson and Quincey lead the team, with 6 and 4 respectively.

For what it's worth.

Less focus on who's not playing, and more focus on who is: Pavel freekin' Datsyuk.

And Jakub Kindl!

I'm telling you, he's going to be a monster tonight. I can feel it.

Just need to stick to a tight game plan. Don't have to win by a lot, just by one. Stay smart in our own zone and capitalize when we are giving chances.

We will prevail.

With Kronwall and Zidlicky out, I'm still confident. They will do it for them.

DET 4 TB 2

Goal scorers for TB - Tyler Johnson and Hedman

Goal scorers for DET - Pavel Datsyuk (2), Henrick Zetterberg and Jakub Kindl (ENG)

Just need to stick to a tight game plan. Don't have to win by a lot, just by one. Stay smart in our own zone and capitalize when we are giving chances.

We will prevail.

With Kronwall and Zidlicky out, I'm still confident. They will do it for them.

DET 4 TB 2

Goal scorers for TB - Tyler Johnson and Hedman

Goal scorers for DET - Pavel Datsyuk (2), Henrick Zetterberg and Jakub Kindl (ENG)

Why would Kindl be on the ice during the waning minutes of an important game?

Lol. Don't get me wrong, I love the enthusiasm, but I think the chances of Kindl getting an empty net goal are about the lowest on the team.