• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/25 GDT - Red Wings 4 at Islanders 2

Rate this topic

i hope to see tangradi & jensen tonight...wings need to assess there pawns and figure it all out before its too late.

Let me save someone the trouble: "It's never too late for Holland to waive them for nothing or trade them for some washed up veteran." :ninja:

According to rotowire: Halak is starting tonight

Islanders currently sit third in the Metro with the same number of points as us. Regulation win please and thank you.

We have trouble scoring and what does blashill do? Go back to the line that made pav look average (after he just began to look like himself playing with tats). What a stupid line combo having pav with Richards and Helm. I miss babcock.

While I agree with most of your post, Babcock's lines were more infuriating in my opinion.

The thing is, you cannot deny the chemistry that Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco have. I agree, maybe someone other than Helm should be on Pav's line though..how about Pulkkinen? I really had high hopes for him this season, I really hope that once back to 100%, he can kick it in gear. Richards-Dats-Pulkkinen?

Where does Nyquist go? Abby? Only room for one with Z and Larkin. Do you move Richards to the 4th as well as Helm? or just keep Pulk there...

The thing is, you cannot deny the chemistry that Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco have. I agree, maybe someone other than Helm should be on Pav's line though..how about Pulkkinen? I really had high hopes for him this season, I really hope that once back to 100%, he can kick it in gear. Richards-Dats-Pulkkinen?

Where does Nyquist go? Abby? Only room for one with Z and Larkin. Do you move Richards to the 4th as well as Helm? or just keep Pulk there...

Completely agree with that Tatar, Sheahan, Jurco line. That's one of the few lines I've seen on this team that just has some unreal chemistry.

Is Smith in for sure?

Can't watch tonight, sO I'll be listening....I sure hope Paul Woods doesn't make crap up again tonight! :ninja: Seriously, I tease, I tease!

Pre-game on 97.1 right now, they are really talking up Jensen. Ken Daniels says one of the best puck movers in the system. I agree! I sure hope he gets in tonight. Kenny says they are still waiting to hear from Blashill if Tangradi or Jensen are getting in....hope he isn't making these things up! He is the TV guy, so maybe its just radio guys that make things up! :P OK, OK, that's the last one!

Edited by LeftWinger