• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/27 GDT : Red Wings 2, at St. Louis Blues 1 (SO)

Good thing Howard wasn't in there. No way he would have made it that deep in the shootout. Which makes you wonder is it the goalies fault or the shooters fault for not scoring?

Edited by plopster

1 minute ago, plopster said:

Good thing Howard wasn't in there. No way he would have made it that deep in the shootout. Which makes you wonder is it the goalies fault or the shooters fault for not scoring?

Both....its like a game of chess.

4 minutes ago, shocky2002 said:

So, more 5 game first round exits. Hooray. What a great franchise.

You know being overly cynical doesn't make you smarter than everyone right? They just won 6 in a row and no team in the league looks dominant every game much less a team that's openly rebuilding

7 minutes ago, shocky2002 said:

So, more 5 game first round exits. Hooray. What a great franchise.

I'll definitely take it over a flash in the pan franchise that wins the cup then doesn't even make the playoffs the next year.  I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with this post.

SIX GAME WIN STREAKKKK!!!

The Blues dominated alot of the game, but my boy Mrazek put on a clinic tonight, especially in the shootout. Nielson with a sick SH goal to tie it, and fitting that the captain scored the shootout winner. He needed that, and the team needed him to come through. This team is showing alot of heart and confidence right now, scoring alot more goals, both goalies are playing great. Everyone is competing, no ones a passenger (for the most part) just floating around out there being lazy and just giving up on plays. This team can make some noise this season that's for sure. KEEP IT UP!!!!

5 minutes ago, plopster said:

Let's just avoid that injury bug this year. What did they do with Franzens contract?

Yeah, when I heard Vanek was out tonight I thought "oh, here we go, our best forward so far is injured..it starts". He'll be alright. As for Franzen, he's still getting paid, but it doesn't count against the cap. He just sits at home collecting millions of dollars until the contract is up. lol

35 minutes ago, plopster said:

Let's just avoid that injury bug this year. What did they do with Franzens contract?

He's on Long Term Injured Reserve (LTIR). Meaning his cap hit does not count, but he is still paid. His career is over ala Chris Pronger.