• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/23 GDT: Red Wings 2, at Buffalo Sabres 1 (SO)

I can't believe the Red Wings are in a battle for LAST in the Conference with BUFFALO, and the Leafs are ahead of them in the standings. How times have changed, huh?:eh:

They better come out flying and win tonight to fight for any dignity they have left. I wonder how long ago the Wings were in this position at the tail end of November...couple decades??

Edited by chaps80

Sabres beat Calgary handily right after we could not do the same, and leapfrogged past the Wings.  If no one comes to play tonight again, let's not blame Jimmy Howard for lack of scoring and a loss.

Let's (PLEASE) Go, Red Wings!!!

Larkin and Mantha break out tonight. Or they don't.

2 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Larkin is now on the 3rd line between Vanek and Nyquist (yes, 3rd line)

FWIW, the Wings' official projected lineup has Larkin's line as the top line. (Source: Facebook.) In terms of ice time, though, they'll likely be the third line.

2 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

So from what I gather, Howard is starting, Larkin is now on the 3rd line between Vanek and Nyquist (yes, 3rd line), Glendening is still on the 2nd line. Smith is back in. 

Good times, i'm getting a 6 pack when I get off work before I watch this one. LGW!

Only 6? Is that an appetizer before puck drop? Might need more than that :lol:

Hey! Who said we are not going to make it this year?!

According to Blashill we have already made it:

"We talked about urgency from Day 1," coach Jeff Blashill said today, following an optional morning skate. "We realize every game is like a playoff game and certainly this game is and the next game would be and will continue to be all year long."

src: www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2016/11/red_wings_lineup_vs_sabres_urg.html