• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

And even when it appears that a passive beta male takeover is imminent (Edvinsson, Johansson, Tuomisto, Wallinder, ASP, Johansson, Viro, Soderblom, Niederbach, Nilson, Nilson), Stevie comes thru with a bagfull of solid, straight eyed, testosterone filled North American UFA signings and trades and fills up the big club roster with might while Sven rslur types back in kronner country pound their fists on their ikea furniture lightly and say "shucksinsson".  And lightly not because theyre scared of breaking their delicate assemble by number armrests, but because they lack the strength in their forearms and biceps/triceps to give them the leverage through the fulcurm in their elbows to break feau leather covered styrofoam.

Your going to make the sven mafia shutdown the forum again

1 minute ago, bIueadams said:

Petry is interesting because he's a Dman that didn't really come into his own until he was 28. Kinda like the gem our long lost brother @krsmith17 thought B Smith was.

He has a good back story to pass on to our young players

He's going to stop gap well for us.  Our height/weight average has to be up at the top of the league now if you take our top 10 dmen with Edvinsson, Tuomisto, and Wallinder bottom 3.

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

He's going to stop gap well for us.  Our height/weight average has to be up at the top of the league now if you take our top 10 dmen with Edvinsson, Tuomisto, and Wallinder bottom 3.

Twomissedso sucks you dumb gentlemen

5 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

And even when it appears that a passive beta male takeover is imminent (Edvinsson, Johansson, Tuomisto, Wallinder, ASP, Johansson, Viro, Soderblom, Niederbach, Nilson, Nilson), Stevie comes thru with a bagfull of solid, straight eyed, testosterone filled North American UFA signings and trades and fills up the big club roster with might while Sven rslur types back in kronner country pound their fists on their ikea furniture lightly and say "shucksinsson".  And lightly not because theyre scared of breaking their delicate assemble by number armrests, but because they lack the strength in their forearms and biceps/triceps to give them the leverage through the fulcurm in their elbows to break feau leather covered styrofoam.

The Yzerplan is simple. Draft euros and scandinavians for future powerhouse team and aqcuire NA players of dubious heritage to fill in as plugs on short cheap contracts in the meantime. 

8 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

The Yzerplan is simple. Draft euros and scandinavians for future powerhouse team and aqcuire NA players of dubious heritage to fill in as plugs on short cheap contracts in the meantime. 

Yup.  ASP is going to be good.  Tuomisto is a guy we need to be good as well.  Hoping they both make a lot of progress this season.  The Scando cupboard is pretty promising right now.

21 hours ago, MotorCityRedWings said:

Walman is 27 now - he’ll likely still be in his prime 3 years from now, and I agree that Petry isn’t getting moved  - he’ll retire a Red Wing.

Oh crap! My bad! When I looked at capfriendly, I followed his name over and must have seen Holl's age (31.) Ok, ya, he very well could be a great re-sign in 26!

Friedman said in his podcast that Elias Pettersson wants to win, and if the Nucks don't show improvement, he may not re-sign. He will be an RFA after this season, and Freidman suggested he may sign a short term contract with the Nucks so he can dip out once he's a full UFA. That or - obviously - the Nucks could opt to trade him. Young 100 pt center should net a good return.

I would swap Larkin for Pettersson 1for1 no problem. Nucks get a center already locked up on contract, we get a younger better Swede center we can throw top dollar at.

Berggren - Pettersson - Raymond
Dower-Nilsson - Kasper - Soderblom

On 8/29/2023 at 5:12 PM, Axl Foley said:

Sometimes darkness comes from blindness.

Whoaaaaa look @Axl Foley a rumor with a source. Crazy. It almost like a legit rumor is a circulating story or report and not just a post by a random fan on a forum. Whoaaaaaaa.... 

On 9/1/2023 at 9:18 PM, bIueadams said:

Whoaaaaa look @Axl Foley a rumor with a source. Crazy. It almost like a legit rumor is a circulating story or report and not just a post by a random fan on a forum. Whoaaaaaaa.... 

Congratulations. You found a source because it literally just happened. Not so easy when its from 3 years ago.

On 9/2/2023 at 7:11 PM, Axl Foley said:

Congratulations. You found a source because it literally just happened. Not so easy when its from 3 years ago.

@The 91 of Ryans found your non Stutzle rumor from years ago in like 3 seconds.

Your BS doesnt exist because youre making it up. Stop whining.

8 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Credible rumour? 

Who is John Dietz? Never heard the name before. Makes me doubt.

But this is still light years ahead in credibility over nothing burger @Axl Foley lol

Edited by bIueadams

On 8/29/2023 at 6:56 PM, bIueadams said:

Friedman said in his podcast that Elias Pettersson wants to win, and if the Nucks don't show improvement, he may not re-sign. He will be an RFA after this season, and Freidman suggested he may sign a short term contract with the Nucks so he can dip out once he's a full UFA. That or - obviously - the Nucks could opt to trade him. Young 100 pt center should net a good return.

I would swap Larkin for Pettersson 1for1 no problem. Nucks get a center already locked up on contract, we get a younger better Swede center we can throw top dollar at.

Berggren - Pettersson - Raymond
Dower-Nilsson - Kasper - Soderblom

:lol: Zero chance of Larkin waiving for Vancouver, Plus Canuck fans would want Seider in any Elias Pettersson deal, And that's a no go.

17 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I would not be surprised to see this happen.

Patrick Kane does have ties to the Detroit area, Played for honey baked ham plus played in Plymouth lived with Pat Verbeek back in the day. Wouldn't rule out Kaner to Detroit. Even Jeff Marek a year ago mentioned Detroit as a real possibility for Patrick Kane this season.

I would do it just to piss off Hawks fans for all eternity.

But does it also catapult us into the contention realm?

Debrincat - Larkin - Kane
Fabbri - Copp - Raymond
Berggren - Compher - Perron
Kostin - Rasmussen - Sprong
Veleno/Fischer

All x4 of those lines cans play very good hockey

18 hours ago, bIueadams said:

@The 91 of Ryans found your non Stutzle rumor from years ago in like 3 seconds.

Your BS doesnt exist because youre making it up. Stop whining.

Who is John Dietz? Never heard the name before. Makes me doubt.

But this is still light years ahead in credibility over nothing burger @Axl Foley lol

sports writer chicago daily herald for the last 25 years. wasn't toohard to find that out just sayin

anyway it's not elliotte friedman but this guy might know a thing or two about former hawks. 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

sports writer chicago daily herald for the last 25 years. wasn't toohard to find that out just sayin

anyway it's not elliotte friedman but this guy might know a thing or two about former hawks. 

Would be weird to have Kane, but i wont shoot a gift horse in the mouth

17 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

what do you think his contract looks like?  Im thinking one year, 5 mil.  A tryout for both sides.

Kane scored 92 points in 21-22 and would have been 2nd in points on this team last year playing hurt. 

1 year 7M (minimum)

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

49 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Kane scored 92 points in 21-22 and would have been 2nd in points on this team last year playing hurt. 

1 year 7M (minimum)

We only have 4.5 in capspace with everyone healthy and McIsaac waived.

I guess this Dietz guy was the first to break Wirtz dying, so this could be legit

45 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

We only have 4.5 in capspace with everyone healthy and McIsaac waived.

I guess this Dietz guy was the first to break Wirtz dying, so this could be legit

Would he take 4.5 ? Would we be able to trade him to say 10 teams if we dont make playoffs...My guess is no F* way but figured someone has an opinion.