• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

SJS vs VGK - Series Thread

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

*sigh* 

If it's worked for a long time, then it was working for Harper, Mulroney, etc just as well. It's not unique to JT and his Liberals. Stop being LGWs Canadian @Neomaxizoomdweebie

:lol:

Trudeau has been a dumpster fire. If you don't see it, your blind. He's screwed us on taxes, immigration, cut our freedom of speech, etc. Spends money all over the world to appease the UN while we have veterans in the street. Still plenty for "refugees" though, even though Syria had said it was safe for them to return home last year. They will never leave the gravy train now. Payed off the mainstream media to peddle his bulls*** and Conservative smears, worked with Facebook to shut down groups he considered "far-right", but far-left terrorists like Antifa had nothing shut down. Because Antifa is on the payroll too, or they are at least being bussed and fed when they want to go to a pro-Canada, anti-Trudeau rally that's peaceful. Until they show up and call everyone Nazis and knock cameras around and break stuff, that is. 

I know this forum isn't the place for this, mods. Just a subject that pisses me off.

4 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Trudeau has been a dumpster fire. If you don't see it, your blind. He's screwed us on taxes, immigration, cut our freedom of speech, etc. Spends money all over the world to appease the UN while we have veterans in the street. Still plenty for "refugees" though, even though Syria had said it was safe for them to return home last year. They will never leave the gravy train now. Payed off the mainstream media to peddle his bulls*** and Conservative smears, worked with Facebook to shut down groups he considered "far-right", but far-left terrorists like Antifa had nothing shut down. Because Antifa is on the payroll too, or they are at least being bussed and fed when they want to go to a pro-Canada, anti-Trudeau rally that's peaceful. Until they show up and call everyone Nazis and knock cameras around and break stuff, that is. 

I know this forum isn't the place for this, mods. Just a subject that pisses me off.

Related image