• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kliq

Hall of Fame Boards

Rate this topic

Hey guys........while this site was down a thread was created on the HOF boards to see what was going on.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/letsgowings-com-down.2679947/

Just wondering if anyone else posts on that site, and if so what their name is. I would hate it if this site ever went down permanently and we all just lost touch. Plus it would be cool if we all have a place to go while its down where we can touch base on things.

5 minutes ago, kliq said:

Hey guys........while this site was down a thread was created on the HOF boards to see what was going on.

Just wondering if anyone else posts on that site, and if so what their name is. I would hate it if this site ever went down permanently and we all just lost touch. Plus it would be cool if we all have a place to go while its down where we can touch base on things.

Why did LGW go down?  

Uhhh I think I have an account there but I haven't used it in like 10 years so I don't remember the account name (probably the same one I use here), or the password oops. I'd probably just make a new account if I ever rejoined. 

5 minutes ago, kliq said:

Well someone has stolen your likeness, or you are trolling me lol.

Between this site and HF boards there's only like 15 actual people posting. I alone am running like 10-20 sock accounts at any given time.

26 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Between this site and HF boards there's only like 15 actual people posting. I alone am running like 10-20 sock accounts at any given time.

Part of me still thinks the rest of you are one person and I'm just sitting here watching you debate yourself. 

2 hours ago, kliq said:

Well someone has stolen your likeness, or you are trolling me lol.

Good question.  

Though I'm still amazed no one has figured out all these years later that I was Crymson.  

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

What's your combined post count?  Any idea?  

2 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Good question.  

Though I'm still amazed no one has figured out all these years later that I was Crymson.  

What's your combined post count?  Any idea?  

You should have said something other then the Axe. The Axe was Jonas 1.0.

Crymson was before my time. 

5 hours ago, kliq said:

You should have said something other then the Axe. The Axe was Jonas 1.0.

Crymson was before my time. 

I've been sniffing around these parts since mid aughts and always thought JoMa 1.0 was Scott Something. Banned for the first of 7 times in 05. Maybe I'm way off. But either way, I think Bill owes us clarification. 

On 8/27/2019 at 2:44 PM, kliq said:

I missed u and the rest too.

52 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I've been sniffing around these parts since mid aughts and always thought JoMa 1.0 was Scott Something. Banned for the first of 7 times in 05. Maybe I'm way off. But either way, I think Bill owes us clarification. 

Yup.

Scott Lucidi is my name.  Was my first handle.  But 01 is the timeline if I remember right.