• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

11/4 - Bruins @ Wings - The fren of your fren is your fren GDT - 4PM PST

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Nice to see Larkin line humming again. Dylan has been elevating guys forever. Mantha has career numbers with Larkin then goes to a "better team" and falls off a cliff. Bertuzzi has career numbers with Larkin then goes to a "better team" and falls off a cliff. Debrincat is on pace for a career year with...you guessed it...Larkin as his center. What a horse this guy is.

Except Raymond is driving that line at the moment. Kid’s been unreal. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Except Raymond is driving that line at the moment. Kid’s been unreal. 

I remember when Datsyuk was at that period of his career when he was JUST ABOUT to take off. Where he was just dominating shifts over and over. That's how Raymond is beginning to look. He's been awesome. That said, hard to consider him "driving the line" when Larkin is top five in league scoring.

10 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

No thanks 

Oh look at me I'm @Euro_Twins I live in the nice canadian version of Detroit and look north on the americans and I dont need Kane.

You will sign Kane and you will cheer for him and you will like it.

Edited by bIueadams

On 11/4/2023 at 9:25 PM, kipwinger said:

Nice to see Larkin line humming again. Dylan has been elevating guys forever. Mantha has career numbers with Larkin then goes to a "better team" and falls off a cliff. Bertuzzi has career numbers with Larkin then goes to a "better team" and falls off a cliff. Debrincat is on pace for a career year with...you guessed it...Larkin as his center. What a horse this guy is.

I've been saying it for a while now:

1. Larkin has what it takes to be a low-key-Selke-caliber stud.

2. If you put an honest-to-God goal-scorer on Larkin's wing (i.e. a Kane to his Toews), Larkin and that player will explode - and that'll be a rising tide that lifts all boats for this team.

3. When Raymond gets bigger and stronger and faster, look out.

So! I'm thrilled to see all of that coming to fruition and coalescing on one line. We've now got a legit young top line. That's a big deal.

The next step, re: our forward group, is assembling a legit 2nd scoring line - i.e. a shutdown line that can score. Copp and Compher are good, but we're gonna need at least one younger player to be a top-6 two-way force for us. And I'm thinking that could be Danielson - and possibly as early as the second half of next season.

Things are looking up.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I've been saying it for a while now:

1. Larkin has what it takes to be a low-key-Selke-caliber stud.

2. If you put an honest-to-God goal-scorer on Larkin's wing (i.e. a Kane to his Toews), Larkin and that player will explode - and that'll be a rising tide that lifts all boats for this team.

3. When Raymond gets bigger and stronger and faster, look out.

So! I'm thrilled to see all of that coming to fruition and coalescing on one line. We've now got a legit young top line. That's a big deal.

The next step, re: our forward group, is assembling a legit 2nd scoring line - i.e. a shutdown line that can score. Copp and Compher are good, but we're gonna need at least one younger player to be a top-6 two-way force for us. And I'm thinking that could be Danielson - and possibly as early as the second half of next season.

Things are looking up.

Tatar has received more Selke votes than Larkin has

When are we going to stop living in the make believe world where Larkin is some elite defensive talent? Every fan base uses this excuse to inflate their superstars. "Uhh uhhh uhhh yeah Larkin may not be as good as McDavid, but he's way better defensively!" He's not.

The sooner we all accept reality the better.

16 hours ago, bIueadams said:

When are we going to stop living in the make believe world where Larkin is some elite defensive talent? Every fan base uses this excuse to inflate their superstars. "Uhh uhhh uhhh yeah Larkin may not be as good as McDavid, but he's way better defensively!" He's not.

Larkin's winning the Vezina this year.

16 hours ago, bIueadams said:

You were the kid that crapped in the sandbox.

17 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Larkin will have to get better at face offs before his sniffs top 10 selke votes. 

31 minutes ago, Rick D said:

GD TNT announcers. 

Also wtf?

IMG_4909.jpeg

WTH MAN!

Pretty important game tonight. Just think, Patrick Kane is probably watching this right now with us, and is probably basing his decision on where to sign on who wins tonight! Lets get going and score fellas!