• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gcom007

Trade
Legwand to Detroit for Eaves, Jarnkrok + cond 3rd/2nd

Rate this topic

1,227 posts in this topic

how many "next Gretzky's" have we heard about too?

I do believe Jarnkrok will have a good career, but there is no need to compare him to anyone. For Nashville's sake, I hope it works out because they traded their franchise player for him.

Wow leftwinger I never thought of it that way. Leggy was the face of that team and they traded him for a pick and a prospect. They had better hope to hell that pans out or fans will not be happy. I can only imagine if we'd have traded yzerman for a pick and prospect and they would have been a bust we'd still be talking about it.

Weber and Rinne are the faces of the team.

Not that it matters much, but I don't think he's wrong in saying that Legwand was the face of their team. He was with them for 15 years, leads their team in games played, goals, assists, points, and who was an alternate captain. Certainly more so than Rhinne, and probably on par with Weber. I sort of see it as being like Dats and Z, neither really being "the face" over the other. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

Edited by kipwinger
TheDetroitRedWings likes this

Wow leftwinger I never thought of it that way. Leggy was the face of that team and they traded him for a pick and a prospect. They had better hope to hell that pans out or fans will not be happy. I can only imagine if we'd have traded yzerman for a pick and prospect and they would have been a bust we'd still be talking about it.

They had to. Couldn't re-sign him.

If you recall, Scotty Bowman had Yzerman traded in 1994 to Ottawa....for Alexi Yashin! Yes, we'd still be talking about that one! Thank Goodness for Marian Ilitch!

Nashville Predators Recall Calle Jarnkrok From Milwaukee
Nashville, Tenn. – Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has recalled forward Calle Jarnkrok (KAHL-leh YAHRN-krohk) from Milwaukee (AHL). He is expected to make his NHL debut tomorrow night when the Predators take on the Calgary Flames (8 p.m. CT, FOX Sports Tennessee, 102.5 The Game).

Yes!!!!,We finally get to see what Jarnkrok can do in the NHL,let's see what you got to offer to the preds,because the preds season has almost reached the bottom of the trash can

Yes!!!!,We finally get to see what Jarnkrok can do in the NHL,let's see what you got to offer to the preds,because the preds season has almost reached the bottom of the trash can

Hope he's a star

Weber and Rinne are the faces of the team.

David Legwand was our first ever draft pick in 1998,he may have not been the face of the team,but he was on the preds longer then both rinne and weber,That means something

Now, Our Power Play is suffering without him

Since when did Cale Yarbrough come out of NASCAR retirement to play hockey? ;)

sounds like hes doing awesome with them

He was with us as well .... I'll be watching nashvilles game tomorrow

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

I probably won't be able to watch the game tonight.because I will be on the road to Disney world,if I do get to watch it,that only depends on where stop for the night

Since it's in Calgary,it's gonna be a late game

I probably won't be able to watch the game tonight.because I will be on the road to Disney world,if I do get to watch it,that only depends on where stop for the night

Since it's in Calgary,it's gonna be a late game

Don't have FOMOH, get the Gamecenter app on your smartphone :D .

TheXym and wings4thecup06 like this

Don't have FOMOH, get the Gamecenter app on your smartphone :D .

i did not think about using the gamecenter app,i have it on my iphone,but forget to use it

i did not think about using the gamecenter app,i have it on my iphone,but forget to use it

Isn't the 4 inch screen a bit too small for that? Sometimes at work I am watching dvr games on my 10 inch tablet and compared to a TV or 24+ inch display it feels small.

Isn't the 4 inch screen a bit too small for that? Sometimes at work I am watching dvr games on my 10 inch tablet and compared to a TV or 24+ inch display it feels small.

I also have the Game Center app on my iPad,so when I 'm not around my computer,i watch the games on my iPad

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState