• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BottleOfSmoke

Devils Sign Tootoo

Rate this topic

Brunner turning down that 3 year offer from Detroit was a huge mistake. He valued quick cash over development. He wasn't ready for 2nd-line minutes anywhere, and he should have checked his ego.

I still feel that was his agent convincing him that they'd pay more, I would pick him up in a heart beat!

~13dangledangle~

Good for him. Weird to like a guy who was once an enemy so much. Once he was on our team and I learned more about him, my opinions on him changed dramatically. Nice to be able to say, and I wish him the best.

Good for him. Weird to like a guy who was once an enemy so much. Once he was on our team and I learned more about him, my opinions on him changed dramatically. Nice to be able to say, and I wish him the best.

He's one of those dudes you hate until they're on your team and see all the little things he does to try and help.

And he honestly seems like a real good dude.

I just hope new jersey keeps that damn whistle out of the picture.

Happy for him being a one-way contract. He doesn't belong in the minors. Even for league minimum, I'm sure he's glad to get a full NHL season. Good luck Toots!

He had a one way contract with Detroit too, he can still be waived.

I still feel that was his agent convincing him that they'd pay more, I would pick him up in a heart beat! ~13dangledangle~

No thanks, we have enough roster problems. If we get rid of Kindl it's because we need to make a roster spot for XO.

It's not too much of a problem is it? Why can't most Wings fans see a half full glass? ...at least they're players ready for these positions now, pretty quick rebuild if you ask me...

~13dangledangle~

Edited by 13dangledangle

It's not too much of a problem is it? Why can't most Wings fans see a half full glass? ...at least they're players ready for these positions now, pretty quick rebuild if you ask me... ~13dangledangle~

What isn't a problem? Having Cleary, Lashoff and Kindl on the roster? To me that's a huge problem. We cannot go into this year with the exact same team, it didn't end well last year.

When Datsyuk comes back, Jurco will probably go down unless they waive nesty but he will get claimed. Not having Jurco on this team over any of the above is a travesty just like not having XO over Lashoff or Kindl is a joke as well.