• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

Zetterberg's status in 2 years. MOD WARNING PAGE 6

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, joesuffP said:

Some people like their team win or lose. This place has become unbearable with the needless whining about irrelevant stuff just for the sake of complaining. Not everything that enters your brain needs to be shared. I've had to avoid this site altogether because their is absolutely no insightful conversation. Complaining about a cap hit we (likely won't) be stuck with for two years after Holland got great value for 6+ years (with a Stanley cup and Conn Smythe) is just another example of talking for no real reason

I agree to the point that bitching about Zetterberg's deal and for the most part Franzem Kronwall, and some others, is being Captain hindsight.  But a lot of the moves he's made lately have been stupid from day 1.

8 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

I agree to the point that bitching about Zetterberg's deal and for the most part Franzem Kronwall, and some others, is being Captain hindsight.  But a lot of the moves he's made lately have been stupid from day 1.

That's fine but his point is you do it in every thread 6 times a day and it's cancer. The type of cancer that causes the forum to die out. 

Same s*** happened to hockeyfights.com, even HFboards to an extent.

Edited by kickazz

On 8/25/2017 at 5:30 AM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Its the off season.  Relax.

no

On 8/25/2017 at 7:10 AM, kickazz said:

That's fine but his point is you do it in every thread 6 times a day and it's cancer. The type of cancer that causes the forum to die out. 

Same s*** happened to hockeyfights.com, even HFboards to an extent.

"I wonder why no one comes to this forum anymore"

*proceeds to post TAKE OUT THE TRASHILL in every thread*  

9 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

NHL Store: Huge Sale On Zetterberg Jersey

Over $100 off right now.

What do they know that we don't? :bored:

Nyquist jersey is only $49.   More expensive than a Mrazek jersery, but less than Tatar.

https://shop.nhl.com/detroit-red-wings/mens-detroit-red-wings-gustav-nyquist-reebok-red-home-premier-player-jersey/t-36829572+p-8053329149178+z-9-12039354

14 minutes ago, e_prime said:

and free shipping? might have to set the Goose Loose

I see the catch, only XL and 4XL. Dammit, all the 3XL are gun...

Does that mean it's a top seller?:g:

Edited by NerveDamage

3 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

and free shipping? might have to set the Goose Loose

I see the catch, only XL and 4XL. Dammit, all the 3XL are gun...

Does that mean it's a top seller?:g:

Maybe in CDMX. In Murica 5XL is the top seller.

4 hours ago, e_prime said:

Tatar is better than Nyquist confirmed. Suck it Nyquil slappies.

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Title should be changed to "1 year" Z is done IMO. Too many "rumors" not enough saying "he's playing."

Yeah, probably quitting now to allay suspicion after he originally said two years. 

Though a full year of stories telling what a true viking warrior he is to heroically endure the torment of playing might do the trick too, so there's hope yet.

Whew it's Helene reporting it ..so can't be true.

But man if it is and he hasn't been able to train fully that is a bad scenario. Plus last year he was missing practice just to play. Gotta think his odds go up that he goes on LTIR at start of season if not the whole time.

Back injuries suck!! I am still trying to recover from 2 bulging disks I munged up in July somehow.  Can't imagine trying to play through the pain. Z is a total bad arse for playing this long.

We just might see some more youngins this year. On the job training boys!!

31 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Whew it's Helene reporting it ..so can't be true.

But man if it is and he hasn't been able to train fully that is a bad scenario. Plus last year he was missing practice just to play. Gotta think his odds go up that he goes on LTIR at start of season if not the whole time.

Back injuries suck!! I am still trying to recover from 2 bulging disks I munged up in July somehow.  Can't imagine trying to play through the pain. Z is a total bad arse for playing this long.

We just might see some more youngins this year. On the job training boys!!

C8qPyiyXUAAaYz9.jpg