MabusIncarnate

Silver Booster Mod
  • Content Count

    4,867
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    67

MabusIncarnate last won the day on February 2

MabusIncarnate had the most liked content!

About MabusIncarnate

  • Rank
    RIP MidMichSteve
  • Birthday 10/27/1981

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Tennessee
  • Interests
    Hockey, Gaming, Fantasy Sports, Baseball. Interested in Paranormal and UFO study and discussion.

Contact Methods

  • Xbox Live
    Mabus Incarnate

Recent Profile Visitors

24,486 profile views
  1. MabusIncarnate

    Gallant fired - Deboer replaces him...

    @ChristopherReevesLegs Stop fat shaming other users.
  2. MabusIncarnate

    NHL Season officially suspended until further notice - March 12, 2020

    I'm not condoning it, but when I made that discord for when the site here has outages I basically told them I can't authorize LGW terms of use over there because I made it, not Matt, and it's unofficial and not tied into this website. If it turns into blatant racism or anything like that, I will remove it. If CRL want's to get his trolling out of his system on discord that's on him, and people can block him if they don't want to see it, respectfully. It seems like all of the site outages here have been ironed out so people are welcome to continue posting here under our rules and I will continue to moderate here accordingly.
  3. MabusIncarnate

    NHL Season officially suspended until further notice - March 12, 2020

    First off, the pics are amazing. Great work. This virus has flipped my entire life, much more than anticipated, and chaos is the best way to describe the past few weeks. I apologize for my absence but there have been a lot of vital and extreme changes in my life as a result of this pandemic and I simply don't have much time anymore to check in. I appreciate you guys keeping things civil and within the rules (for the most part) and i'll keep checking back when I can. Please feel free to send me a private message on here if there are any issues like mass spamming that floods the boards or an issue with a user, it will go to my email and I can respond quicker. Thanks guys, stay safe and healthy.
  4. MabusIncarnate

    NHL Season officially suspended until further notice - March 12, 2020

    We are official folks, in the meantime PLEASE continue your activity, but keep it within the terms of use, NO POLITICS. If you guys want a discussion thread going about the ongoing virus, with updates and whatnot, that's perfectly fine, but keep politics out of it entirely. This goes for discussion, memes, pictures, avatars, and anything inbetween. There are virtually millions of other places on the internet to discuss politics, keep it off of these boards. Everyone be safe, take care of yourself and your loved ones, don't get trampled for toilet paper, and we hope to have hockey back sooner than later.
  5. MabusIncarnate

    GDT - Yzermans Ex @ Stevies current trainwreck - 5:00 PM ET

    Yeah, Wings basically need to win out to lose best odds for first overall. That still only gives us an 18.5% chance of first overall, 81.5% chance of 2 - 4. I wish the odds were better, even having the best odds, the odds aren't in our favor.
  6. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    I had a bit to drink last night, apologies for my off topic and random posting in the GDT.
  7. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    If I spill beer on myself during a game it's easier to clean up if i'm not wearing clothes. Don't judge me.
  8. MabusIncarnate

    Congrats, General!

    I like some of you sometimes Happy 1.5 LGW
  9. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    Bernier > Hasek confirmed Don't kill me Loo
  10. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    I don't remember the last time I was awake that early
  11. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    I'd work naked tbh
  12. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    Just got in from work, might watch the 2nd two periods. This has been rough hockey.
  13. MabusIncarnate

    WAKE ME UP GDT - Black Birb Team @ Wheel Team - 4:30 PST

    That Wings 2nd line Why is Perlini even in at this point over Smith? On the 3rd? Get Fabbri and TImashov on the 2nd so we all don't lose the will to live LGW!!
  14. I had no idea there was a game tonight, seems like we just played 2 back to back.