• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/20 GDT : Calgary Flames at Red Wings, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Yeah. Not sure what happened between last games loss and this game. I know it's 'only' Calgary but the Wings definitely came to play tonight. Last game everyone was just so out of it. This game everyone, offense and defense was on top of it.

Yeah. Not sure what happened between last games loss and this game. I know it's 'only' Calgary but the Wings definitely came to play tonight. Last game everyone was just so out of it. This game everyone, offense and defense was on top of it.

They were probably embarrassed watching game tape from Vancouver and just decided to pick it up.

Ha.

Much better tonight.

I was only half paying attention tonight but Jurco seemed to have a bit of hustle tonight.

On Larkin's goal he took two Calgary players with him which made space for Deke, and let Larkin get that open.

Definitely had some better moments tonight.

I only saw the last 8 minutes of the game due to being out with my wife and some friends for my birthday, but I did rock my white Konstantinov jersey with the NHL 75th patch that I got forever ago. I'm glad the Wings gave me a win for a present. Keep it rolling into the Christmas holiday against the Devils, Let's Go Wings!

:lol: My first sweater was #14..........Miroslav Frycer. I s*** you not! I was a teenager and wanted a name that nobody else had....well, what seemed like a few games later he was no longer a Wing. I then went with an Yzerman one. True story!

Happy B-Day, and nice choice of 'sweater'.

Truth be told - my 1st lettered/numbered was/is a white #16 as well.

Chabot, Cha-boom? :lol:

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/topic/54603-chabot-sh-boom-from-channel-9-in-the-late-80s/

Edited by LeftWinger

A clean win, how about that! Good play from the Wings, especially in the 2nd period which we dominated handsomely.

I don't like that elf wizard Johny hockey, but thankfully he didn't manage to cast a spell on us today. 2 points in the bag, much needed.

I only saw the last 8 minutes of the game due to being out with my wife and some friends for my birthday, but I did rock my white Konstantinov jersey with the NHL 75th patch that I got forever ago. I'm glad the Wings gave me a win for a present. Keep it rolling into the Christmas holiday against the Devils, Let's Go Wings!

Congrats on your B-day Xym. A Konstantinov jersey and the 800th win @ the Joe seem like pretty cool presents ;)

post-23619-0-82411600-1450719883_thumb.jpg

Edited by NerveDamage