• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/17 GDT - Red Wings at Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

AA Dats Mantha?

Speed, skill, and a sniper.

Sounds sexy to me...

I really wish mantha would hit more, and before anyone chimes in, he is HARD AND PHYSICAL ON/WITH THE PUCK, but being thst big, I'd like him to throw thst size around more. But other than thst, that line would be good.

And helm must've woke up on the right side of the bed.

Tatar-Datsyuk-Mantha score two last game. Break them up. Good call. Why not put Tatar and Nyquist on the third again? They've scored like gangbusters when together all season...ugh. And AA on the fourth...obviously.

Completely agree. That Datsyuk line was great, meanwhile Nyquist and Tatar, two of our currently under achieving players are put together? I'm not ready to condemn Blashill or anything, but man that's annoying to see. Why is Glendenning now in Mantha's spot?

Speed, skill, and a sniper.

Sounds sexy to me...

I really wish mantha would hit more, and before anyone chimes in, he is HARD AND PHYSICAL ON/WITH THE PUCK, but being thst big, I'd like him to throw thst size around more. But other than thst, that line would be good.

And helm must've woke up on the right side of the bed.

I of course think he could hit more as well, but I have seen him finish some checks pretty solidly, so that's promising.

sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Haven't been feeling well for the past month or so.

But Howie has been playing really well tonight and he's getting some nice support from the team on moth ends. AA and Mantha both look great. AND ZETERBERG SCORED! Nice. and HELm ohhhe miss the net.....

I think that's something that should get more attention, Howard has been playing very well in the games he's been getting lately.

sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Haven't been feeling well for the past month or so.

But Howie has been playing really well tonight and he's getting some nice support from the team on moth ends. AA and Mantha both look great. AND ZETERBERG SCORED! Nice. and HELm ohhhe miss the net.....

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope your getting better.