• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

3/17 GDT - Red Wings at Blue Jackets - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope your getting better.

Thanks, Tryin to.... My Doc tried to get me of the narcotics (Cuz he just 'Hates Them') so he put me on sinemet, an anti-Parkinson drug. needless to say he didn't warn me about the side effects of that medication, cuz if you just stop taking it, apperently you start to get Parkinson's symptoms! That was a month ago and I still haven't gotten back to feeling myself yet

Sucks Jimmy lost the shutout.

Though it did make me chuckle when the refs called that last penalty and they cut to Blashill on the bench, and the drunk dude sitting behind him in the crowd realized he was on camera and put his head up to the glass so it looked like it was resting on Blash's shoulder and did the blinky lovey-dovey eyes up at him...

...still think AA should be promoted to Dats line in place of Tatar.

Please get rid of every dman but maybe 65-2-47. Quincey just throws the puck up blind for no reason. Put the thing on the wall. Then Larkin throws the puck up blind for an icing.

No, no, Smith must go!

...still think AA should be promoted to Dats line in place of Tatar.

No, no, Smith must go!

I feel Smith has room to grow. Total dive on his penalty. That guy will be getting a fine. I just don't see them playing with their head. Quincey has been awful

Sucks Jimmy lost the shutout.

Though it did make me chuckle when the refs called that last penalty and they cut to Blashill on the bench, and the drunk dude sitting behind him in the crowd realized he was on camera and put his head up to the glass so it looked like it was resting on Blash's shoulder and did the blinky lovey-dovey eyes up at him...

That guy was milking the camera all game haha

A much needed 2 points! We got busy at work and I missed most of the 2nd and 3rd, why did Tats go to Gooses line? Mantha looks like he is going to be freaking great, so big but still quick and seems to have great offensive positioning as pucks seem to find him.

Missed the game. Glad to hear the Wings won. Much needed points!

Thanks, Tryin to.... My Doc tried to get me of the narcotics (Cuz he just 'Hates Them') so he put me on sinemet, an anti-Parkinson drug. needless to say he didn't warn me about the side effects of that medication, cuz if you just stop taking it, apperently you start to get Parkinson's symptoms! That was a month ago and I still haven't gotten back to feeling myself yet

As someone who has struggled, and still does(it's something that will always tempt me) with an addiction to prescription narcotics, it's for the best that your doc is trying to get you off of them. Hope it all works out!!!

What's crazy is only 4 pets from TB and 5 from Boston. Man I hope Boston starts free falling and we pass them. TB has to make it for Stevie!

It sounds simple mathematically, but it's actually really hard to make up 4 or 5 points with ten games left to go.