• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT : at Red Wings 5, Nashville Predators 3

44 minutes ago, Rivalred said:

Larkin back at Wing, hope we can get going. Thinking center was a bit too much for him

44 minutes ago, Rivalred said:

Larkin back at Wing, hope we can get going. Thinking center was a bit too much for him

I agree, not likingly. He needs a little bit more experience and also needs to fill out more. He has been bullied a few times this season already. It's easy to forget he's still a youngling. No doubt he'll play center in due time.

For now, let's use him for what he brings us guaranteed which is deadly speed, and good puck control+vision with that. Has a deadly wrister to boot.

Z back as center Larkin on the wing might be a good thing to get them going, but I hope they switch back at some point in the season.

AA should be in over Ott or Miller.

Kind of surprised that Howard didn't get another game after his great performance.

Edit: Didn't notice Sproul in there. Good to see him get in there, but Marchenko should be the one out. XO been solid from what I've seen

Also, Sproul and Smith looks like a really bad combo to me. They're both risky offensive guys. should be:

Smith-Marchenko

Ericsson-Sproul

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Won't be able to watch. but I'll be listening on my road trip. I hope for another win, I hope the hot players stay hot and the cold ones heat up!

Vanek with 2 goals tonight, 1 on the PP. Green and Larkin.  Detroit wins 4-2. Empty net goal by Green. Nielsen with 3 helpers!

Helm has 3 goals as well. Would like to see his line get some extra time. Larkin at 3rd C. 

Ouellet's been decent the last couple. Not so much the first two I thought. Marchneko has a better history, plus gives us the L-R combo on each line. 

LGRW!

1 hour ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

Z back as center Larkin on the wing might be a good thing to get them going, but I hope they switch back at some point in the season.

AA should be in over Ott or Miller.

Kind of surprised that Howard didn't get another game after his great performance.

Edit: Didn't notice Sproul in there. Good to see him get in there, but Marchenko should be the one out. XO been solid from what I've seen

Also, Sproul and Smith looks like a really bad combo to me. They're both risky offensive guys. should be:

Smith-Marchenko

Ericsson-Sproul

I'm not.  Petr is the #1 

9 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I'm not.  Petr is the #1 

Agreed, but Howard's going to play some games this year. Might as well take a hot streak. Backup goalies do play more than one game in a row. 

Edit: Actually, scratch that. Early in the season you don't want to shake Mrazek and he's been great as well. Also, our success this season depends on Mrazek being lights out.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk