• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

Brenden Smith placed on waivers ON HIS BDAY. LOL

Rate this topic

Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

If he is, it's equally embarassing for you tho.  You are playing a dangerous game by being Smith's voodoo doll.

Aint embarassig for me. NYR proved my point already. Smith can only get better now if he finally gets his s*** together. And that’s not impossible for a human. 

1 minute ago, kickazz said:

Aint embarassig for me. NYR proved my point already. Smith can only get better now if he finally gets his s*** together. And that’s not impossible for a human. 

Glad to see you are coming around on Smith.  Love it.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I don't know that Smith will get recalled. NYR added some young Dmen at the deadline and are currently sitting with 8 Dmen on their roster not counting Smith. He's less than worthless, he's a burden on their franchise. 

Good point.

15 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

When were you born?

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

When's your birthday?

You can find mine in my profile...I'll be expecting gifts several months from now in the form of either a single malt scotch, or a quality bourbon thank you very much.

33 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

You can find mine in my profile...I'll be expecting gifts several months from now in the form of either a single malt scotch, or a quality bourbon thank you very much.

One day me you and others will meet and I'll buy you that Appletini

On 3/1/2018 at 1:19 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

When were you born?

In the morning

On 3/1/2018 at 3:38 PM, kickazz said:

When's your birthday?

On a Saturday

Brendan Smith is garbage. We knew he was garbage, but now the rest of the league is finding it out. He can't even keep up in the AHL. Luke Witkowski is a more valuable player for christ sake.

Philly is gonna find out soon that Mrazek also sucks

Vegas is gonna learn Tatar wasn't worth 3 picks

And Ken is gonna look like a genius for turning garbage into new young talent. I LOVE the Kenny rebuild. GOD BLESS

22 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Not sure if anyone saw, but....

Smith broke his hand at practice... an AHL practice... fighting his own teammate (some young kid)... and the fight occurred off the ice... in the locker-room

Smith has officially reached megadoosh lockerroom cancer status :clap:

Wow.

Where you see this?

Edited by kickazz

5 hours ago, kickazz said:

Wow.

Where you see this?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/21/this-skinny-chris-kreider-is-even-more-indispensable-to-rangers/

Brendan Smith’s miserable season has ended in almost predictably miserable fashion, The Post has learned.

The defenseman, who was assigned to the Wolf Pack after clearing waivers Feb. 9 in the midst of the first season of his four-year, $17.4 million deal, suffered a broken hand in a fight at practice this past Sunday with Vinni Lettieri.

A few days before this article hit, a reddit user reported that Smith had suffered a broken hand after fighting with a teammate in the locker-room. Then this article broke yesterday and confirmed most of his story.

Oh Schmitty.... dammit Brendan, this is why you can't have nice things

https://thehockeywriters.com/rangers-options-brendan-smith/

March 18, 2018. Smith is in another fight but this one comes during practice with the Hartford Wolf Pack, and his opponent is 5-foot-8, 170-pound teammate Vinni Lettieri, a scorer who did not fare well in his one AHL fight this season. Smith is 6-foot-2, 211 pounds and considerably more experienced with his fists, but breaks his hand in the scrap ending his season.

Edited by NerveDamage

2 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

Oh Schmitty.... dammit Brendan, this is why you can't have nice things

https://thehockeywriters.com/rangers-options-brendan-smith/

March 18, 2018. Smith is in another fight but this one comes during practice with the Hartford Wolf Pack, and his opponent is 5-foot-8, 170-pound teammate Vinni Lettieri, a scorer who did not fare well in his one AHL fight this season. Smith is 6-foot-2, 211 pounds and considerably more experienced with his fists, but breaks his hand in the scrap ending his season.

Huh. B. Smith and I are literally the same height and weight. I don't fight munchkins tho.

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Huh. B. Smith and I are literally the same height and weight. I don't fight munchkins tho.

Almost the same here. Same height, less weight, around 195. But I would rather fight Smith than some 5-8, 170 guy...my god..

Edited by The Datsyukian Deke