No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

2021 Off-Season (Too Soon?)

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Lol canes fans are ******* pissed

GET REKT SUNBELTERS

Welcome to the Canes SB Comment Section

https://www.canescountry.com/2021/7/22/22589021/report-hurricanes-trade-nedeljkovic-to-detroit-for-a-third-round-pick-and-rights-to-ufa-bernier#comments

Detroit Twitter going crazy

Absolutely fleeced us. Turtleneck lost this trade by a mile. He’s earned our trust but there better be a move coming because you’re just going backwards as a team if the Canes FO think this improves the team.

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

So, like, unless I'm mistaken...Nedeljkovic is very much a possible long-term 1G. Yes?

So...all the hand-wringing and teeth-gnashing we've been doing re: Our Very Serious Goalie Problem...we can now turn around and say, "Oh, cool, that'll work. Problem solved." Yes?

If so, that's pretty great. I hate talking about goalies. Goalies are stupid. I wanna talk about skaters.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

So, like, unless I'm mistaken...Nedeljkovic is very much a possible long-term 1G. Yes?

So...all the hand-wringing and teeth-gnashing we've been doing re: Our Very Serious Goalie Problem...we can now turn around and say, "Oh, cool, that'll work. Problem solved." Yes?

If so, that's pretty great. I hate talking about goalies. Goalies are stupid. I wanna talk about skaters.

"that's cuz you are a no ballz  havin' chicken"  anonymous

Okay so I screwed up my previous post about the return for Athanasiou.  I remembered the 3rd rounder we traded for Nedolkovic was acquired from Vegas for Tatar.  So the official return for Tatar is Joe Veleno, Robert Mastrosimone and Alex Nedelkovic.

50 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Wasting a 6th overall on a goalie lmao

I remember my first time following the NHL...

Buncha dinks

perhaps

PShhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha NTIF literally JUST blocked all his tweets

Hi NTIF!!!!

He's legitimately going to cry when the Wings don't select Wallstedt isn't he?

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

Yes. This is exactly why most of us have been against taking goaltenders high in the draft. You can always sign or trade for capable goalies without relinquishing premium assets.

Fantastic trade once again by Yzerman.

2 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

How does he get away with it honestly?

The mans trading skills are off the charts. Why does anyone bother to receive his phone calls? If I was an owner I'd have the Wings number blocked already

I think these types of trades are always available but GMs overvalue their assets because they fall in love with their young players/prospects/pics. Yzerman has no love for any of these bums.