• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

2021 Off-Season (Too Soon?)

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Hmmmmm..... Columbus getting calls on Werenski. Starting with Bertuzzi, what else will it take?

I'd love to see Werenski in Detroit like yesterday - however after trading Jones I'm certain the price tag may be a bit high.

Edited by F.Michael

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I haaaaaaaaaaasate Ronnie James Dio. Hate that little imp so much. 

Sorry to subject you all to this rant. Sitting in a bar in Ohio and someone apparently played his whole catalogue on the juke. F*ck them, and f*ck Dio. 

Ouch ...sounds like a double play of pain....

Bar in Ohio

Dio Catalogue

If you are drinking crappy beer ...HAT TRICK!!!!

19 hours ago, mackel said:

The deal is fine... 1 year as a mentor... we need to avoid multiple years to old guys at this point.  The NMC is peace of mind for him and he's earned that IMHO with his play last year.

Agreed. If the NMC was the sticking point, I'm okay with it. Really just sounds like he doesn't want to get pushed to GR.. can't blame him there. He might still accept a trade at the deadline to a contender, we'll see. 

20 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Hmmmmm..... Columbus getting calls on Werenski. Starting with Bertuzzi, what else will it take?

I dunno what Werenski's situation is; I've heard, like, nine different takes about why he will or won't be a UFA and will or won't bend the BJs over a barrel and blah blah blah.

If we're talking full value, I figure Kekalainen's preference would be a hockey trade. Which would mean Larkin.

If we're talking a full-value package...well, looking at the big trades that went down last week, we'd probably be competing with s*** like Alex Turcotte + Tobias Bjornfot + LA's 2023 1st. Because cocaine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯