• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

Patrick Kane IS a Detroit Red Wing

Rate this topic

46 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

You know you're supposed to start every entry by announcing yourself right?

You are kinda sus. Are you an imposter?

Hi, im troy mcclure, you might remember me from such films as: Honey I sused the board, The good the bad and the sussy, Sussing private ryan, The usual suspects, and Dr. Strangelove or: How I learned to stop being sus and love the board.

31 minutes ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Kaner's Kitchen who specializes in fish tacos - finger licking good!

Kane's Main Vein, bar and grill

I can get us back on topic, ha. Great move by Yzerman. I was all in on Kane, IF he signed 1 year, so I'm very happy

We should make the playoffs as a Wild Card, now. On paper we have the 4th best team in the Division, behind Boston, Florida, and Tampa. Yes, I know I'm saying we have a better team than the Leafs. We do! The Leafs D sucks, and they're a mess.

2 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

The days of sitting boring conf calls allows X browsing to the extreme

Is this real?

BTW, you can tell Wings are getting more interesting, we are seeing users we haven't seen in a long time!

Welcome back! We've tried our best to keep this place going while you were gone!

9 minutes ago, Barrie said:

I can get us back on topic, ha. Great move by Yzerman. I was all in on Kane, IF he signed 1 year, so I'm very happy

We should make the playoffs as a Wild Card, now. On paper we have the 4th best team in the Division, behind Boston, Florida, and Tampa. Yes, I know I'm saying we have a better team than the Leafs. We do! The Leafs D sucks, and they're a mess.

Tronna's got a really good top 6, but that's about it. I think they're more vulnerable than a lot of people want to admit.

2 hours ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

The days of sitting boring conf calls allows X browsing to the extreme

Boo hoo. You mean a room full of career NHL players didn’t fall all over themselves trying to accommodate an 18 year old rookie? What a clown.

10 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Boo hoo. You mean a room full of career NHL players didn’t fall all over themselves trying to accommodate an 18 year old rookie? What a clown.

Props to this kid for thinking that organization is trash. This furthers my respect for the kid. It's clearly a clown show over there. 

1 hour ago, marcaractac said:

Props to this kid for thinking that organization is trash. This furthers my respect for the kid. It's clearly a clown show over there. 

Why is it a clown show? All the Kyle Beach people were fired already. Perry was fired for whatever he did too. Promptly. Most of the guys in that locker room had nothing to do with any of that. And now they've got a rookie (supposedly) complaining that he's not getting enough respect from guys in the locker room. These are professional players, not fans. I'm sure Bedard is used to walking into the rink and being fawned over. That's basically Canadian hockey culture in a nutshell. But if he thinks well respected veteran players like Nick Foligno, Tyler Johnson, and Seth Jones should fanboy out over his presence he's completely out of touch.

Perhaps they should treat him the way Toronto treats their prima donna stars. I mean, that's clearly working out really well.

9 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Why is it a clown show? All the Kyle Beach people were fired already. Perry was fired for whatever he did too. Promptly. Most of the guys in that locker room had nothing to do with any of that. And now they've got a rookie (supposedly) complaining that he's not getting enough respect from guys in the locker room. These are professional players, not fans. I'm sure Bedard is used to walking into the rink and being fawned over. That's basically Canadian hockey culture in a nutshell. But if he thinks well respected veteran players like Nick Foligno, Tyler Johnson, and Seth Jones should fanboy out over his presence he's completely out of touch.

Perhaps they should treat him the way Toronto treats their prima donna stars. I mean, that's clearly working out really well.

I don't read that as him not getting respect at all, but rather the locker room lacks respect in general. Two very different things. My guess is whatever is being reported on here stems from whatever the Perry incident is. 

Just now, marcaractac said:

I don't read that as him not getting respect at all, but rather the locker room lacks respect in general. Two very different things. My guess is whatever is being reported on here stems from whatever the Perry incident is. 

You may be right. I guess I read it differently. I'd imagine one of the big hurdles that rebuilding teams must overcome is the fact that any veterans playing for your team either A) suck, or B) don't want to be there. I remember the Ottawa players griping in the Uber a few years back. When your team blows and you know you're not going to be around long it's probably hard to stay positive about it.

Ideally you'd want someone like Bedard (who is supposed to be the future leader of the team) to be part of the solution and not gripe that he "wants out". But that could all be overblown as well. My knee jerk reaction was that this all seemed a little too Lindros for my liking.

Just now, kipwinger said:

You may be right. I guess I read it differently. I'd imagine one of the big hurdles that rebuilding teams must overcome is the fact that any veterans playing for your team either A) suck, or B) don't want to be there. I remember the Ottawa players griping in the Uber a few years back. When your team blows and you know you're not going to be around long it's probably hard to stay positive about it.

Ideally you'd want someone like Bedard (who is supposed to be the future leader of the team) to be part of the solution and not gripe that he "wants out". But that could all be overblown as well. My knee jerk reaction was that this all seemed a little too Lindros for my liking.

In the end, PRIMETIMESNOOP with its 2725 followers is probably not a legit source at all and is just spewing bulls*** for engagement. At least we're not giving them what they want by discussing it in their replies on Twitter haha. 

Bedard has always come off as a pro who wants to do things the right way. So I take tweets like this from accounts like this with a grain of salt.

Though I do hope he ******* hates that franchise haha.