LOL! We both got negged twice for stating the obvious. Either someone doesn't think Jimmy made a few mistakes (hey, he is human, it's not like we said he sucks) or we have an Ericsson slappy who is appalled by anyone saying something bad about the worst defender on the team. Anyhow your analysis is just as accurate as mine was as was a few others tonight. Great game played overall, Howard showed he was human today, so what, it's not like he is slumping, it's one game. And Ericsson just proved again that he is not worth his NTC overpayment contract...anyhow, I gave ya a +1 because nobody who gives out negg's is man/or woman enough to say why and debate why. Spineless, slappies...
Some of you guys are overreacting here big time. The Wings played a perfect road game for the most part. Yah, there were some mistakes made by Howard, but he has played lights out all season so he is entitled to a bad game every now and then. The thing that stuck out to me is that there were times tonight where Kronners and Stu looked lost in our end. They just kind of scramble around the zone when they play together for some reason, so look for Babs to split them up.
- Lidstrom and White were fantastic tonight. Weber had a good night, but I think Nick's all around play showed why he is still the best defenseman in the game
- Pavel had another great game. Sure he missed the open net, but that happens and he has been our best player for the last long while and is slowly getting close to 1st place in points in the league. That entire first line has been outstanding. Highlight of my night was Pavs knocking Weber down... I laughed so hard
- Zetterberg is really coming to form with shooting the puck and controlling play... it is really nice to see
- Ericsson has got to go. I am so tired of his lame play. He simply has no potential imo. If we can somehow create a package deal for Semin that invovles Ericsson going the other way, please pull the trigger Kenny.
Bottom line is that we saw many good things from the Wings tonight, and I am not worried one bit about this team
LeftWingerMember Since 02 Aug 2003
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 09:17 PM
- Group Silver Booster
- Active Posts 8,732
- Profile Views 11,050
- Member Title 42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!
- Age 44 years old
- Birthday March 12, 1970
HART - MI
- Website URL http://