• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

3/26 GDT: Sharks 6 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Datsyuk should be playing with Pulkkinen, not with two other centers, neither of whom is good offensively. And Pulkkinen is better off in GR than playing with Andersson. Andersson will only hinder his development. Not sure why he's centering our two best snipers.

I hope these are not Babcock's actual lines.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Datsyuk should be playing with Pulkkinen, not with two other centers, neither of whom is good offensively. And Pulkkinen is better off in GR than playing with Andersson. Andersson will only hinder his development. Not sure why he's centering our two best snipers.

I hope these are not Babcock's actual lines.

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't look at the lines before posting before but man, they look terrible (aside from the top line).

excellent job on the GDT!! LOVE the throwback Thursday Sharks lines! Great work! Wings will respond with the same level of zeal, and filet the Guppies. Sorry, Todd McC, you shoulda never left us.

I dreamed that Tater got a hattie. Make it so, hockey gods!

LGRW!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JERSEY WING!!

Edited by puckloo39

Happy birthday and awesome gdt! Go Wings! Please play hard and try to keep the shots on whomever our goalie is to as minimal as possible. Oh and once Andersson wins the faceoff keep the puck away from him...2 points please, guys.

Edit: Does anyone happen to remember when Bob Errey scored a goal with his ass for us in the 95 Playoffs?

Edited by GoWings!

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 15s15 seconds ago

Howard is starting tonight.

Massive game for Jimmy tonight... If he struggles again, then uh oh

Because if there's anything Jimmy has proven, it's an ability to beat the Sharks in big games..........................oh wait that's not true.

Howard is in....we lost already. Pretty sad when you score 4 or more goals and can't win. Can't wait to tear Jimmy apart tonight! Hey Babs, when you go to Toronto this summer, we'll send you Jimmy. I am sick of Babcock and his experiments to get people going...he is gonna f*** around and back out of the playoffs.

Howard is in....we lost already. Pretty sad when you score 4 or more goals and can't win. Can't wait to tear Jimmy apart tonight! Hey Babs, when you go to Toronto this summer, we'll send you Jimmy. I am sick of Babcock and his experiments to get people going...he is gonna f*** around and back out of the playoffs.

Dude relax. Things will be fine. Yes Howie is having a rough stretch since he returned. But it's gonna be fine. We're the ones in a position of strength here. We've got games in hand on Boston. And points (granted the gap has closed) in hand on both the B's and Ottawa. I'd much rather be where we are now with a team that has shown it can burn anyone when firing on all cylinders than last year, when we were scratching and clawing our way just to get in to the playoffs.

If it were me though, I would have gone with Mrazek tonight. But that's just me. I hear you on Howie LeftWinger, but I believe he'll be fine. He just needs to figure it out, and yes it's come at a really bad time, but we all couldn't have expected this season just to have gone plain sailing, so adversity right before the playoffs is good if you ask me. Look back 7-8 months ago, when half of this forum probably was calling for the wings to tank, and believed that this team had no shot at even making the playoffs. Yet here we are, with 10 games left, in a good position. Let's just think about that for a second.

It's not good for us fans, because most of us are now s******* a brick, but I believe we'll make it. Just gotta take 2 of the next 3, and take it game by game.

Both Boston and Ottawa are in tough tonight (Bruins/Ducks, Sens/Rangers), so it's a huge night of hockey.

LGRW!!!

Edited by wings4thecup06