• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/13 GDT : Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 1

5 minutes ago, Metalwingsfan said:

It's a process fellas.

Yes, welcome, unless you are an old user who was kicked and are here under a new user name! :lol: That Gordie guy just won't stay gone, he's like The Man of Steel. :ninja:

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Why can nobody on our team one-time a puck? 

It's been said before - numerous times...We simply have zero talented shooters.

Instead we got a ton of undersized speedsters who get knocked off the puck, and couldn't score in a women's prison with a pocket full of pardons.

I'd take a team chock-full of Ray Sheppard's right about now.

1 minute ago, GoalieManPat said:

I know its been overstated but man everytime they show Blashill his face has a look of a guy you just want to punch in the nose.

I'd rather give him the Gallant treatment...Meaning hire Gallant as our new head coach, and have him beat the piss outta the current Wings coaching staff.

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'm declaring the 15th game against the Kings "Beer Night". 

Bring a lot. I mean it. We'll be breaking into joyous song and dance by the 3rd regardless of the score.

Another reason may be, if I'm not mistaken, is Gary Thorne will be making the call for the Kings on Thursday. I still miss that guy, wish he was getting the national broadcasts instead of Emerick. Plus it may give some of us fond memories of when he called Wings games back in the day when they were actually good (esp. the ESPN games vs. the Avs)

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'd rather give him the Gallant treatment...Meaning hire Gallant as our new head coach, and have him beat the piss outta the current Wings coaching staff.

Exactly. They have a great replacement just sitting there. Even has a great story. The former Wing coming back after being unfairly fired by the perpetual losing franchise he lead to the playoffs and division the year prior only to lead the WIngs to the playoffs for a 26th year.

2 minutes ago, datterberg1340 said:

Another reason may be, if I'm not mistaken, is Gary Thorne will be making the call for the Kings on Thursday. I still miss that guy, wish he was getting the national broadcasts instead of Emerick. Plus it may give some of us fond memories of when he called Wings games back in the day when they were actually good (esp. the ESPN games vs. the Avs)

Thorne is awesome...Such fond memories of him on ESPN.

3 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Exactly. They have a great replacement just sitting there. Even has a great story. The former Wing coming back after being unfairly fired by the perpetual losing franchise he lead to the playoffs and division the year prior only to lead the WIngs to the playoffs for a 26th year.

200_s.gif