• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/13 GDT : Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 1

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Metalwingsfan said:

It's a process fellas.

Yes, welcome, unless you are an old user who was kicked and are here under a new user name! :lol: That Gordie guy just won't stay gone, he's like The Man of Steel. :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Why can nobody on our team one-time a puck? 

It's been said before - numerous times...We simply have zero talented shooters.

Instead we got a ton of undersized speedsters who get knocked off the puck, and couldn't score in a women's prison with a pocket full of pardons.

I'd take a team chock-full of Ray Sheppard's right about now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoalieManPat said:

I know its been overstated but man everytime they show Blashill his face has a look of a guy you just want to punch in the nose.

I'd rather give him the Gallant treatment...Meaning hire Gallant as our new head coach, and have him beat the piss outta the current Wings coaching staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'm declaring the 15th game against the Kings "Beer Night". 

Bring a lot. I mean it. We'll be breaking into joyous song and dance by the 3rd regardless of the score.

Another reason may be, if I'm not mistaken, is Gary Thorne will be making the call for the Kings on Thursday. I still miss that guy, wish he was getting the national broadcasts instead of Emerick. Plus it may give some of us fond memories of when he called Wings games back in the day when they were actually good (esp. the ESPN games vs. the Avs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

I'd rather give him the Gallant treatment...Meaning hire Gallant as our new head coach, and have him beat the piss outta the current Wings coaching staff.

Exactly. They have a great replacement just sitting there. Even has a great story. The former Wing coming back after being unfairly fired by the perpetual losing franchise he lead to the playoffs and division the year prior only to lead the WIngs to the playoffs for a 26th year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, datterberg1340 said:

Another reason may be, if I'm not mistaken, is Gary Thorne will be making the call for the Kings on Thursday. I still miss that guy, wish he was getting the national broadcasts instead of Emerick. Plus it may give some of us fond memories of when he called Wings games back in the day when they were actually good (esp. the ESPN games vs. the Avs)

Thorne is awesome...Such fond memories of him on ESPN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Exactly. They have a great replacement just sitting there. Even has a great story. The former Wing coming back after being unfairly fired by the perpetual losing franchise he lead to the playoffs and division the year prior only to lead the WIngs to the playoffs for a 26th year.

200_s.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now