• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/3 GDT - Red Wings vs New York Islanders - 7:30 PM EST

AA and Vanek down to the 3rd line, Sheahan is centering the first PP unit!

Is it National "troll the fans" day? 

Mrazek in net, lines look rough, not entirely hopeful for this one. Maybe we get lucky and E puts in a goal or two off his shin or skate for us against their goalie for once.

Woohoo LGW!! Can't wait to see how this one pans out. 

I'm going to not watch the game .. at least try not cause they are killing me. I'm hoping this is the game "Petr "3" gives up 1! Come on, let's start winning games against these horrible teams!! We are so much better then more then half of the teams upfront.. lets play like it!

Once fired from Detroit Red Wings organization, Blash should consider getting a research assistant position with Federal Reserve Research Center. The way he juggles the numbers can make any researcher there proud.

Edited by ami

I'm actually fine with those lines (except the PP madness). The aspect not mentioned is that Sheahan is finally demoted to the 4th line. I'm fine with AA and Vanek on the 3rd because it could capitalize on the Vanek-Helm chemistry from earliy in the season. Also they cooled off with Nielson and it moves Larkin up to the 2nd line and it'd be good to get him going again.

I'll watch

2 hours ago, wingfan1991 said:

I'm going to not watch the game .. at least try not cause they are killing me. I'm hoping this is the game "Petr "3" gives up 1! Come on, let's start winning games against these horrible teams!! We are so much better then more then half of the teams upfront.. lets play like it!

I'll watch it. I'll go down with the ship.

This would be a good time to try to bribe Tavares over for the end of next year. A couple mill under the table, a nice house for the mom's, ya know.

1 hour ago, Jacksoni said:

I'll watch

I'll watch it. I'll go down with the ship.

This would be a good time to try to bribe Tavares over for the end of next year. A couple mill under the table, a nice house for the mom's, ya know.

This is how I feel. I still watch every game. The Wings have given me a lot of good years, going down with the ship. This is literally the first game I've ever felt so disheartened though.