• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

gcom007

Trade
Legwand to Detroit for Eaves, Jarnkrok + cond 3rd/2nd

Rate this topic

1,227 posts in this topic

:bye2: Geez,I did not really think that david legwand was gonna get traded,THANKS FOR 15 SEASONS LEGGY,Once A Pred Always A Pred.Good Luck in Detroit,aleast you are going to a team that i like now

:bye2:

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState
Ram, thegerkin, puckloo39 and 1 other like this

It's only a stopgap so meh the bigger point is I'm really worried about the Z and Pasha situation now maybe Z is done for the season (including PO if we make them) and Pashas injury is a bit more serious? :(

Really waiting on the deets, but seriously we need a center...we called up Emmerton if some of you haven't seen that yet...

the best trade since we flipped two second round picks for Stuart. It means the best in 6 years.

Legwand has 40 points thus far. He's far from a scrub, like some people are suggesting.

What I find interesting is we don't have a recap yet with interviews from Holland like we normally do.

He might not be done yet.

Dave likes this

Legwand is in fact from the burbs, went to Grosse Pointe North, my old high school (not bragging, just saying)

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 14s

According to @GMillerTSN, Preds get Patrick Eaves, a prospect and a 3rd-round pick for Legwand

He's a solid defensive center, strong on faceoffs (and don't think that wasn't a huge component in this trade) and can anchor a third or fourth line and score a little.

Eaves is headed out on this along with a prospect (they can't find right now per TSN lol) and a 3rd

I like it.

I can't imagine we gave up much. If we did, that sucks, but I doubt it given some of the other things that did and didn't happen at the deadline. But again, this really can't hurt in the present given our injuries.

Oh s***, never mind. We gave up Eaves, a prospect and a 3rd rounder.

f*** this trade.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

One rumor has a Nashville writer saying it's Eaves and Jarnkrok.

Holland is no idiot. It'll be a lesser prospect then Jarnkrok.

Legwand went for Eaves, a prospect and a 3rd rounder. Is it just me or that's kind of overpaying? Now I'm starting to believe Helm and Dats are going to be out for a while.

Whoa, way too much if Jarnkrok is gone. Don't mind him sending Eaves. Like the guy but we've got too many similar players and he deserves to play somewhere. I view that as a favor for Eaves.

Wheelchairsuperhero likes this