• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 4 GDT : Lightning 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Rate this topic

Not able to watch the next two games as I'm on a party congress this weekend. But we will be probably debate late into night, so any updates here would be much appreciated.

If we win this it will be huge, huge step for us to finish the series. Big games ahead, let's GO Wings !

People said last game that whoever won that game will win the series, now this game too. I'm going out on a limb here and going to say whoever wins their 4th game of the series will win the series. We're up 2-1, it's far from over. Lots of work left to be done. Let's take a step tonight.

I think the fans could really help us. I think the Wings feed off that energy and in Game 3 the fans were really into it. They were cheering for every little thing, chanting for any player that did anything. I can't remember the fans being that involved in a playoff game in years. I don't think whomever wins this game, wins the series. I could easily see the Wings winning this in 6, if they lose this one. That being said, I think we win this one and go up 3-1. Abby and Smith (yeah, I know) were solid additions to the lineup for Game 3, it'll be interesting to see how Tampa adjusts this time around.

Gotta take this game. I feel it's a must. If they want this series they gotta take that home ice away by kicking some butt tonight! Same game plan guys and let's see if Mrazek can get 2 in a row! Huge game! Take it to them, boys. Let's go WINGS!