• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 1 GTD: Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 ET

Rate this topic

4-1 Lightning. The Red Wings limped to the finish line and are going into the playoffs trying the same exact strategy of running veterans into the ground and not icing the best possible lineup.

Crazy thing is this series is there for the taking. I just don't trust Blashill's usage and insistence of playing not to lose.

Edited by GoWings1905

My faith in Howie isnt great, prove me wrong please.

We have a legit chance here to find our game against a depleted squad. It's time to really bare down, use speed and positioning to our advantage, play like you've been there before and lets show some f****n heart!!! Lets go!!

Wings 3: Sheahan, Green, Datsyuk

Lightning 2: Callahan, Kucherov

LGRW

Tampa in 6 wings couldn't even defeat the Rangers B team without King Henrik.

Hope I'm wrong and everyone plays their heart out for Pasha one last time

You're right, there's really no reason the wings would win this series. Just hoping the veterans channel something we haven't seen this season

3-0 Red Wings.

#1 - Andersson retrieves the puck coming up the boards, and buries a clapper from the half wall - fooling Ben Bishop.

#2 - Andersson hammers one home from 36" - right after Quincey hits him the ass from the point.

#3 - Andersson (who has earned full trust from the coaching staff) is out there protecting the 2-0 lead, unselfishly dishes the puck to Glendenning for the empty netter. I throw my hat at the TV in respect to El Chapo Andersson.

#YesWeCandersson

3-0 Red Wings.

#1 - Andersson retrieves the puck coming up the boards, and buries a clapper from the half wall - fooling Ben Bishop.

#2 - Andersson hammers one home from 36" - right after Quincey hits him the ass from the point.

#3 - Andersson (who has earned full trust from the coaching staff) is out there protecting the 2-0 lead, unselfishly dishes the puck to Glendenning for the empty netter. I throw my hat at the TV in respect to El Chapo Andersson.

#YesWeCandersson

To quote the great Ron Swanson

"I like saying no, it crushes their enthusiasm."

With that said, not a chance.

Can we maybe suddenly play amazing hockey unlike the regular season and perhaps make a run deep into the playoffs and win the Cup with Datsyuk going out on top? That'd be great. Not likely but I'l l dream for it. I hope we can take it to this team since they've got a few key injuries and if we can take them out then hopefully we can build on it and make some noise. Here's to a deep run into the 2016 playoffs! Go Wings!!!