• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Welcome to v4.0 of the LetsGoWings.com Forums!

Rate this topic

At first glance on the iPad, it looks great.  Plus, no interstitial for tapatalk anymore, which is a plus.  Thanks for all of your hard work, Matt!

Edited by TheXym

Looks really good on mobile! Only complaint on a desktop is that the popular contributors list is on every page and not just the home page, meaning all forums are reduced to left-column only. It makes the subforums appear cluttered. On mobile this doesn't matter though because they are at the very bottom.

Color scheme is sick too!!!

I've noticed a glitch, which I kind of like (or maybe Matt has invented a forum that predicts the future)

I've made several posts now where four or five people like the post only seconds after it happened.   When I click on each like, it shows that the likes are from Thursday October 12th, which hasn't even happened yet.  :lol:

20 hours ago, Matt said:

Welcome to version 4.0 of the LetsGoWings.com Forums!

Oh, s***!!! 

After several years now, the quote function is finally (apparently) fixed for all of us that its been broken for seemingly forever.

43 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I've noticed a glitch, which I kind of like (or maybe Matt has invented a forum that predicts the future)

I've made several posts now where four or five people like the post only seconds after it happened.   When I click on each like, it shows that the likes are from Thursday October 12th, which hasn't even happened yet.  :lol:

Do not place a bet with Matt on anything that will happen in the next 24 hours.  He is all-knowing, all-seeing, and possibly time-traveling.