• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/20 GDT - Red Wings at Sabres - 7:00 PM EST

Petr "3" Mrazek strikes again... this guy can make 30 great saves and yet always gives up 3 a game. Absolutely nuts!

dekeyser sucks ass!

still shocked lost this game with 2-1 up under 5 min...and pp in OT... oh wait Mrazek in net that's how!

Once again we lose because of coaching. How many times are we going to get a pp in OT and put the same 4 guys on the ice who can never seem to get a pp goal? Why is AA not being used because of his speed and clear chemistry with vanek? Why do they put both our good right handed shooters (green and vanek) on at the same time and then all lefties on the 2nd unit? Just poor coaching again.

Worst hook of the night not called but it never should've got to that, absolutely terrible power play in OT. Vanek reminds me so much of Franzen sometimes.  Either brilliant or borderline intolerable. How many times did he shoot the puck off a shin pad tonight? Needed 2 points, can't settle for 1. 

3 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

Once again we lose because of coaching. How many times are we going to get a pp in OT and put the same 4 guys on the ice who can never seem to get a pp goal? Why is AA not being used because of his speed and clear chemistry with vanek? Why do they put both our good right handed shooters (green and vanek) on at the same time and then all lefties on the 2nd unit? Just poor coaching again.

Also 3 on 3, He keeps putting DK on the first unit. Can we please just quit effing around and put Green our best offensive d man on the ice. If you're not going to put Green on the ice it should be Jensen, he is smooth.  DK has giant bricks for hands. Absolutely no logical reason he should be on the ice 3 on 3.  It cant be for defensive reasons, he was out of position about 7 times tonight. 

Non call or not, ******* Erection needs to make a play in front of the net. He just stood there and swiped at the puck...I don't know how he's even in the nhl. Sure the play should've never happened, but refs f*** up all the time, this is all Ericsson. 

We don't need AA in OT, we got Helm back to play with Vanek out there. Helm looked good tonight, but AA and Vanek has the chemistry. But to not have AA out there at all? Unacceptable.

Game was tough to watch in person. Both teams were so bad that it seemed like nothing happened outside of the goals being scored. Wings had a lot of chances to shoot but always passed it off. Then when they finally did shoot it was a complete muffin, no traffic, easy saves. Also I could tell how the Sabres 2nd goal went in but based on the replay I'd blame Mrazek.

33 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

Petr "3" Mrazek strikes again... this guy can make 30 great saves and yet always gives up 3 a game. Absolutely nuts!

dekeyser sucks ass!

still shocked lost this game with 2-1 up under 5 min...and pp in OT... oh wait Mrazek in net that's how!

Mrazek is the only reason they got point out of it. What are you even getting on with? 

AA didn't see the ice in OT and played under eleven minutes in regulation.

I've realized something. If you take all of Blashill's public references to "The Process" and replace the word "Process" with the word "Tank," everything makes sense. "The Process" is a code word/euphemism. This season is a lie. Santa Claus isn't real. Sheahan hates puppies.

47 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

We should be "attacking, attacking, attacking" in OT not playing tentative defense.  Deke should not have been out there at all.

Deke is Real Good Defensively and he Respects The Process.

26 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

He let in two last game. Your argument is invalid. He is the reason the team got 3 out of the last 4 possible points. 

Lol he didn't even play the full game! I'm sure Boston would have scored 5 on him too. 

10-11-4 with 3.14 GAA (how is that not valid?) and .894 SV ... those 15 losses are 95% on him cause he gave up 3 or more in pretty much all of them. 

17 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

DeKeyser ans Abdelkader were TERRIBLE tonight.  Those 2 guys single handedly killed the game.

Well I know DK and Abby we're off but I didn't know Ansar Khan was playing 

Edited by kickazz

8 hours ago, wingfan1991 said:

Lol he didn't even play the full game! I'm sure Boston would have scored 5 on him too. 

10-11-4 with 3.14 GAA (how is that not valid?) and .894 SV ... those 15 losses are 95% on him cause he gave up 3 or more in pretty much all of them. 

Your hatred is getting old and tiresome.

10 hours ago, wingfan1991 said:

dekeyser sucks ass!

Your ranting and raving is laughable and getting very old.  Maybe you should find another team that meets your expectations better.

Highlights....if you want to know why we lost, watch the GWG, Ericsson is such a horrible hockey player. What the hell is he trying to do, sweep the ice away?

Edited by LeftWinger

1 hour ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Your hatred is getting old and tiresome.

Your ranting and raving is laughable and getting very old.  Maybe you should find another team that meets your expectations better.

Please been a die hard for 30 years... I LOVE the forward group we had out their as of last night. Now finally healthy we will be tough! What I rant about is Mrazek and our s***ty defense and goaltending. But you think we are the only team that has an Ericsson or DK? Mrazek gives us zero chance to win almost any night with giving up 3 goals.. that's my rant! We make a mistake and it's always in our net!

It's getting hot in here when Mom gets snippy!

I think its more our D than Mrazek.  He made some great saves yesterday, I don't think there is too much he could've done about any of the goals. Watching them again, I'm pretty sure they are all goals that even the best goaler's give up at times.

1st goal Dekeyser shot it in the net...2nd goal Dekeyser was out-muscled and then it was a perfect placement where 99% of the time no goalie stops it above his catching hand over the shoulder, the 3rd goal we all know Ericsson was playing wiffle ball instead of knocking Okposo tot he ice or hell, at least chopping his stick in half, what are they going to do call you for a another penalty? Whooie Doo! You can't go down more than 4 on 3 and by time the first PK was over, the OT would have been over. Last night's game was all on our D. There wasn't one goal that Mrazek flubbed.

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I think its more our D than Mrazek.  He made some great saves yesterday, I don't think there is too much he could've done about any of the goals. Watching them again, I'm pretty sure they are all goals that even the best goaler's give up at times.

1st goal Dekeyser shot it in the net...2nd goal Dekeyser was out-muscled and then it was a perfect placement where 99% of the time no goalie stops it above his catching hand over the shoulder, the 3rd goal we all know Ericsson was playing wiffle ball instead of knocking Okposo tot he ice or hell, at least chopping his stick in half, what are they going to do call you for a another penalty? Whooie Doo! You can't go down more than 4 on 3 and by time the first PK was over, the OT would have been over. Last night's game was all on our D. There wasn't one goal that Mrazek flubbed.

If there was another penalty called, we would have been down 5 on 3. So while a team can't play with less than 3, the other team can play with up to 5 if there are two or more penalties called against.

Terrible missed call on DeKeyser's clear attempt though. That goal should have never happened the way it did. Should have never got to that point anyway. Oh well...

The Mrazek hate is even more annoying than the Franzen hate a few years back. Mrazek played great last night and had zero support in front of him. But sure, blame the goalie. Anyone who blames Mrazek in that game, will not convince me they watched the game. You looked at the box scores and came here to b**** that Mrazek sucks...

13 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Normally I'm pretty even keeled but when someone is just outright unrealistic I can't keep my mouth shut.

Just now, krsmith17 said:

If there was another penalty called, we would have been down 5 on 3. So while a team can't play with less than 3, the other team can play with up to 5 if there are two or more penalties called against.

Terrible missed call on DeKeyser's clear attempt though. That goal should have never happened the way it did. Should have never got to that point anyway. Oh well...

The Mrazek hate is even more annoying than the Franzen hate a few years back. Mrazek played great last night and had zero support in front of him. But sure, blame the goalie. Anyone who blames Mrazek in that game, will not convince me they watched the game. You looked at the box scores and came here to b**** that Mrazek sucks...

Some people should probably find another team to watch.  We're in for a bumpy ride with this team and I'm here for the duration.