• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/08 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Boston Bruins : 8:00 PM ET

Any mistake always in our net... we have Cheveldae in net all over again, absolutely brutal. I bet if we play Bruins 82 games a year we would be 1-81. Talk about a team that can do no wrong against us. 

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

There's no reason either Ken Holland or Jeff Blashill should have a job after this game.  I wish Putin was the owner of this team.

Jerry Jones would suffice.

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

There's no reason either Ken Holland or Jeff Blashill should have a job after this game.  I wish Putin was the owner of this team.

Blashill is a crap coach clearly but the wings are rebuilding what do you expect from the team? They are meant to be bad. Drafting and developing is all that matters at this point

Well, this is rock bottom gang. At least we're pretty certain to finish bottom three and get a lottery pick. We need it. I've thought all year even though he's brutal and clearly not an NHL coach that Kenny would give Blash another year, but we are a disaster.

Carey Price would have average numbers behind this group.

1 minute ago, joesuffP said:

Blashill is a crap coach clearly but the wings are rebuilding what do you expect from the team? They are meant to be bad. Drafting and developing is all that matters at this point

Gotta love Pierre...Mentioned how Blashill is doing his best :lol:

All I gotta say - these guys are oh so lucky not having Scotty Bowman as their coach...I can honestly say it's been decades since I've seen such a horrible team.

Just now, Y19 said:

Keep calm and put down the Kool Aid!

I'm drinking some scotch.

Just now, BringBack19 said:

On a better note, Malkin got his a** kicked by Wheeler tonight... 

Crap - did I miss it ?

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I mean some of the reason this is rough is because we smartly traded Vanek, Smith, Ott, plus Jurco (though he wouldn't be playing)

And I like that Blash put our youth as the top 6 (plus Z): tat-Z-Ny, And AA, Larkin, Mantha. Let them make their mistakes and sink or swim (sinking seems to be the current state of things). The stakes are low and that's what you should do when you're out of playoff contention.

Bunch of rookies out there tonight: Russo, Jensen, XO, Coreau, Mantha, AA, 

Just got to get Miller out the line up too. Maybe let Kronwall rest.