• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Oilers win the Draft Lottery

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker

Buffalo still get the second pick, I believe. So, Eichel not a bad consolation prize.

What a joke! How long is the NHL going to help the Oilers become a contender. The funny thing about all this though is that their goaltending and defense still stink. They could get another top 5 pick again next year too. How long is the NHL going to reward them for sucking.

f***en oilers man ... Quick let's offer up a package of howard smith and young d for yakupov and a 1st so we can get the 1st overall next year cause we all know they'll suck again next year lmao

f***en oilers man ... Quick let's offer up a package of howard smith and young d for yakupov and a 1st so we can get the 1st overall next year cause we all know they'll suck again next year lmao

I was just going to post something like this. Lol

Guest Playmaker

I don't see the NHL on any kind of mission or having some conspiracy to make Edmonton better. Makes no sense. What do they possibly have to gain from trying to make a small market Canadian team that still draws well into a more competitive team? Seems more like if they were to conspire, Arizona would be the team to get the #1 pick.

Poor bastard ... Mcdavids face was all red and looked like he was gonna cry

I don't see the NHL on any kind of mission or having some conspiracy to make Edmonton better. Makes no sense. What do they possibly have to gain from trying to make a small market Canadian team that still draws well into a more competitive team? Seems more like if they were to conspire, Arizona would be the team to get the #1 pick.

We were all on to them to they had to go to plan c lol :P

:hysterical:

from the "Buffalo Clinches Last Spot" thread...too funny! NHL too transparent!

Leftwinger 11 April 2015 - 10:15 am

....and Edmonton will, miraculously, get the #1 pick. :ninja:

Wow! I must check the magic 8 ball more often! :lol: I was being funny, but damn, I am not surprised!

Edited by LeftWinger