• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

marcaractac

2015 Round 1 Photoshop War: Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

would have never thought stevie Y would be on the joking side of things

he was captain serious before Toews could walk

Actually Yzerman always had a sense of humor. He was one of the biggest smartasses on the Wings, but he kept it pretty well out of the public. You didn't really hear stories until later in his career, and especially after he retired.

Though there is the infamous moment of him taunting Domi from the bench with the heavyweight belt gesture after Domi's rematch with Probert.

Toews just seems like he has zero personality.

Actually Yzerman always had a sense of humor. He was one of the biggest smartasses on the Wings, but he kept it pretty well out of the public. You didn't really hear stories until later in his career, and especially after he retired.

Though there is the infamous moment of him taunting Domi from the bench with the heavyweight belt gesture after Domi's rematch with Probert.

Toews just seems like he has zero personality.

Agreed. I don't know why they call Toews Captain Serious, they *should* call him Captain Cardboard.

*PUBLIC ADDRESS ANNOUNCEMENT*

I cannot photoshop from work, but isn't this a Photoshop WAR thread, not pay homage to Steve Yzerman one? Way too many positive things towards the enemy's leader right now. I know Steve is a special case, but in the end, he is trying to beat us! All of you awesome photoshoppers out there just may have to swallow some pride and get busy destroying the Lightning! That is All... :P

*PUBLIC ADDRESS ANNOUNCEMENT*

I cannot photoshop from work, but isn't this a Photoshop WAR thread, not pay homage to Steve Yzerman one? Way too many positive things towards the enemy's leader right now. I know Steve is a special case, but in the end, he is trying to beat us! All of you awesome photoshoppers out there just may have to swallow some pride and get busy destroying the Lightning! That is All... :P

I can't Photoshop. I just copied and pasted a picture of a man I would turn *** for. That's all