• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Kronwall out 2-4 Weeks after Knee Scope

Rate this topic

Great just what they needed to lose someone on D where they are weakest. Kronwall has not played well this year as far as i am concerned but he is still the second best D-man on the team. The worst part is this buys more time for Smith to play. Get Smith off the team or down in GR hopefully someone claims him. Enough of his garbage.

Edited by Krayzie_Bone

Sucks to lose Kronner. Even though he hasn't played his best there is no doubt that he is a calming influence on the bench. Green will have to step up and take on that role, something I think will work on our favor.

Good that Kronner won't miss as many games but he still gets a good rest. I think this will help him come back fresh and ready to play to his capability.

Sucks to lose Kronner. Even though he hasn't played his best there is no doubt that he is a calming influence on the bench. Green will have to step up and take on that role, something I think will work on our favor.

Good that Kronner won't miss as many games but he still gets a good rest. I think this will help him come back fresh and ready to play to his capability.

This actually worries me. He's been quite a defensive liability lately.

Smith and Kindl gone and call 2 up, that easy.

Sure he had a boneheaded play at the end of the Philly game but why would you get rid of Smith when hes finally playing like he belongs in the NHL. Putting up decent points for a 5-6 dman and a plus player while being one of the few guys that will drop the gloves. Sure he gets beat but at-least hes willing. Kronwall and Greens play should worry us more than Smiths.

This actually worries me. He's been quite a defensive liability lately.

I wouldn't worry too much about him defensively. We had Big E on our top pairing all last year even after he made mistake after mistake. He is more of a defensive problem then Green.

Green on the top PP is good news though.

get well soon Niklas, but we are ok without you.

You may also while at leisure analyze your recent numerous mistakes, 2 weeks would barely be enough to go through all them though, but 4 will do.

Edited by ami