• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/23 GDT : Anaheim Ducks at Red Wings, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Will be at the game.

Where at?

Seriously, how close to camera level will you be?

And will you make a sign that says something about lgw?

And when you think the cameras on you, you should stand up and dance like a maniac, while waiving jazz hands.

Also...

Let's go wings!!!

Put together a nice streak here please, Tampas heating up, and Florida just got ekblad back, so they might not slow down..

Also, Please jimmy, play well...

And when you think the cameras on you, you should stand up and dance like a maniac, while waiving jazz hands.

Also...

Let's go wings!!!

Put together a nice streak here please, Tampas heating up, and Florida just got ekblad back, so they might not slow down..

agreed on all fronts.....gotta hold home ice tonight

Also...

Let's go wings!!!

I'm with Jimmy (emmeryhunter) If this guy made into a vine you could do way better haha https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B1uqH3mCEAEqcI1.mp4

I'm also with Jimmy (Howard) time to shake and step that game up. We need the 35 that was named to the All-Star back on net

*Expletive Deleted*!! I Just realized I have work whilst the game's on. this one will be on replay

Edited by NerveDamage

*Expletive Deleted*!! I Just realized I have work whilst the game's on. this one will be on replay

Ditto. Saddled up with the old DVR viewing after 10:30pm.

LGW!! Wings: 3 Ducks: 1

Jimmy lets in one early then slams the door shut, much to the shagrin of Jimmy Howard Haters everywhere.

Pavs, Tats, and DK with goals.

I'm with Jimmy (emmeryhunter) If this guy made into a vine you could do way better haha https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B1uqH3mCEAEqcI1.mp4

This guys my spirit animal.

I really hope jimmy comes out strong, the team also seems to score more when Howie is in net, so maybe the offense will get going before the final half of the 3rd period.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter