• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Great GDT as always :D

I don't know if this team has what it takes to win three in a row in the playoffs.. Just gotta come out hard each game, each period, and each shift and slowly work toward it.

Hopefully pav gives a pregame speech and hopefully we get our hands on that footage.

LGW!

I'd love to see Zetterberg come out and give a Messier-like guarantee that we'll win this game.

Any lineup changes I'll add to the OP later on. Let's hope that this isn't Datsyuk's last game. LGRW.

Well, you can also watch online feeds of his KHL games.

So Blashill relies heavily on analytics huh? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Got too many up and coming stars who are both too good to trade for immediate help and not good enough to take a spot from a veteran.

Power play sucked all year and we are holding optionals in the playoffs.

Pavel is likely gone after this year simply because he misses his daughter and not because he sees where we are truly headed.

I don't even recognize this team anymore. Shame on management and this new attitude of insulting our prospects.

Get rid of Holland. He doesn't deserve a sniff of those luxury boxes 16 months from now.

Pasha's last game so hopefully every player is aware of that and provides an effort for the ages

one last time for the magic man

Would be nice if Datsyuk himself realized this. At this point he's the only player on the team without a poiint. (Except Marchenko who didn't play last game)

Maybe Pav will stay another year just to not go out on a scoreless playoff round.

In short. I predict Datsyuk will score today. He's due.

Edited by kickazz

I really dislike Blashill. Too analytical. Bring Mantha in and prove there is no correlation. Proof is trying out a hypothesis, not watching a video. Same foes with AA. He is on the ice and something good happens. When he is not on the ice, there is more garbage plays. Did he not see that on his video. Blash's wife should call him a dumb ass with a solid "I told you so."

It feels like we've been through so many "must-win" games this season, but today's game, which would possibly be the last of the season, will be a true must-win. Should the Wings lose, I don't think I'd be as disappointed compared to the past few years, but I think the effort they put into it will matter more than anything to me. If anything, I hope the team gives it everything they've got for Pavel Datsyuk, as tonight could be the very last time we see him in the winged wheel. Here's to a great game. Here's to Pasha.

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Larkin, Tatar, Green)

Lightning 2

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren: